If there is rain in the forecast
if there is rain in the forcast, we will try to make a decision with in 24 hours of the event whether to cancel the event or not.
If 24 hours prior it is a marginal call, we will try to make the decision before noon the day of the event.
If we cancel it will be posted in three places.
www.mooseriders1933.com - Main page
and here on this page. .